Playstation Vue is a Sony Corporation-owned OTT and Internet television service in the United States. PS Vue has also been coined as a nickname for it. Here, we will discuss the details of how to install Playstation Vue on Apple TV.
It got its name from the fact that it was the first pay-TV provider to be included and utilized as a TV App. Vue is a television app that makes it simple to watch and gives you access to all of the content material in one location.
You can manually look and discover movie/TV shows, or you can circulate Vue-suggested content material based completely on your seek records and the carrier you’ve got obtained on Vue. They’re available on Android, iOS, Firestick, Roku, Apple TV, and more devices.
So, let’s have a look at how to install PlayStation Vue on Apple TV and how much it costs.
Overview of PlayStation Vue
PlayStation Vue is a popular community television service provided by Sony Entertainment. It’s a subscription-based online media streaming app where you may watch movies, television shows, and sports.
It works nicely with devices like Google Chromecast, Android TV, Firestick, PlayStation, and others.
PS Vue allows you to stream On-Demand entertainment and includes the option of adding Add-On channels.
PlayStation Vue Pricing
Access package:- $44. ninety-nine (Local broadcast channel and National channels like HGTV, ESPN, AMC, and so on however no sports activities channels included).
Core plan:- $49. ninety-nine on a month-to-month basis (Regional and National sports activities channel alongside Access plan contents).
Elite plan:- $59. ninety-nine per month (85+ news, family, and movie/TV shows channels, in addition to Access and Core plan material).
Ultra plan:- $79. ninety-nine on a month-to-month basis (All the above-referred to plan contents alongside top rate networks like HBO and Showtime).
Features of PlayStation Vue
- LiveTV and On-Demand TV from well-known cable networks from around the world are available.
- To stream PS Vue, you don’t need a PlayStation console.
- PS Vue allows you to circulate up to five devices at the same time.
- With the lowest buffering rates, high-quality and HD quality content material is available.
- DVR option that allows you to record for up to twenty-eight days inside the app.
How to Install PlayStation Vue on Apple TV
PlayStation is now available on the App Store. As a result, you can download the app without difficulty:-
- Switch on your “Apple TV”.
- Using the Apple TV remote, press the “Menu” button.
- Swipe through the app list until you find the “App Store” and launch it.
- Within the search tab, look for Playstation “View App”.
- To download and install the app from the app store, click “Get”.
- Open the Playstation Vue app from your Apps after it has been installed.
How to Sign In PlayStation Vue on Apple TV using psvue.com/activateappletv
After you’ve installed the PlayStation Vue app, you’ll need to do some more advanced configuration work to get it up and running. You must have a PlayStation Vue account before you can activate your device:-
- For your Apple TV, open the “Playstation Vue app”.
- You may notice an activation code for your screen if you’re starting for the first time.
- For purposes of activation, write down the code.
- Now, open your “PC” or “mobile browser”.
- Go to www.psvue.com/activateappletv to access the Playstation Vue on the Apple TV activation website.
- Click “Submit” after entering the activation code.
- Now, along with your Playstation Vue account, enter your login information to check in to Playstation Vue.
- Now you can start looking for your favourite TV series, sports channels, and much more.
How to Update PlayStation Vue on Apple TV
If you want the PlayStation Vue Channel’s current features, you’ll have to ditch PS Vue Channel in favour of Apple TV:-
- Launch the “Apple TV” device and go to the “Apple TV house display”.
- Select “PlayStation Vue” from the area of the channel and press the * button.
- In your Apple Remote, press the “Home” button.
- Scroll down to “Settings” and select “Apple TV Display Settings”.
- Select “System” from the drop-down menu, then “System Update”.
- Finally, select “Check now” to manually check for PlayStation Vue updates.
That’s all, the PlayStation Vue channel is now up to date.
These are the steps to install and activate PlayStation Vue on Apple TV. PlayStation Vue may also be seen through web browsers. However, the dedicated app on Apple TV gives you more options when it comes to streaming movies and Live TV channels. To avoid geo-blocking issues, use a VPN.
Thank you for taking the time to visit digitalvtech.com. Feel free to leave a comment below if you have any more questions or feedback.