Aptoide TV APK is not as the name sounds an online streaming TV app. But many of you will be surprised to know it is another App Store app, just like Google Play. Unlike Google Play you can download and install almost any app or game on your Android Fire TV. And it is also not so difficult to install Aptoide TV APK on Firestick as well.
Why install Aptoide TV on Firestick?
Though Amazon has its own App Store for their Amazon Firestick there is very limited help for Android Apps. You have the only option either to install Google Play or Install third-party apps illegally (after Jailbreak). But both of these need to root your Firestick and will not be an easy task for you.
Aptoide is the best alternative you can get for your Firestick. You can access over 2500 Android Apps and Games. And that will also be at no extra cost to you. Currently, over 300 million users are using the Aptoid App Store. You can access, download, and Install apps from any location across the world. There are no geo-restrictions at all.
Also, you don’t have to worry about the malware, or spyware as the apps are pre-scanned for any viruses by Aptoid themselves. So, that’s a little note on Aptoide App, now we can move on to our main topic to install Aptoid TV APK on Firestick.
How to install Aptoid TV APK on Firestick
The reason is that this app is not trusted and is available in Amazon’s Firestick App Stores. Yeah, just because of competition. But, no worries you can still download it. You just need to allow installation from unknown sources. That’s it and you will easily download and install the Aptoid TV APk on your Firestick. Let’s quickly check out how to enable installation from unknown sources in Firestick.
Enabling Installation from Untrusted Apps on Firestick
- Plugin your Firestick into your device and turn on the device.
- From Amazon’s Firestick TV Remote click on Home Button to switch to Firestick Home Screen.
- From the top of the Firestick Home Screen select Settings.
- From the options that appear just below the Settings, swipe right and click on to open Fire TV Settings Dropdown.
- From the Fire TV Settings Drop-down, select Developer Options.
- Selecting Developer Options will bring down two new Option Fields. (ADB debugging and App from Unknown Sources)
- Check whether these options are already switched on or not, if not Click on both the field to turn them on.
And that’s how in just simple 7 steps you can enable installation from unknown sources. Now that you have enabled the installation from unknown sources, now it’s time to download and install Aptoide TV APK on Firestick.
Install Aptoide TV APK on Firestick
Before we start downloading and installing Aptoid TV APK on Firestick, a Downloader will be required to download the Aptoid TV APK from the internet. The reason we need a Downloader is that Amazon has no support for any internet browser. And these downloaders will act like one. You need not worry, you will find every step down below.
- Switch back to your Firestick Home Screen from your Fire TV Settings options using Fire TV Remote.
- To download Downloader from Amazon Firestick App Store, click on the small magnifying glass (Search Option) at the top-right corner of the Firestick Home Screen.
- After clicking the Search, you will see a Search Bar and a Keyboard below it. Start typing Downloader inside the Search Box.
- Check the Search results for Downloader, click on the Downloader from the search results.
- It will open a new App Window, showing details about the Downloader App.
- Clicks on the Download button to install Downloader App on your Firestick automatically.
- When the Download button changes to the little round play (Open) button, it means your Downloader is successfully downloaded and installed on your device. And now you can download any third-party app from the World Wide Web.
- Launch the Downloader by clicking on the Play button.
- Go to the Address bar on the Downloader Home Screen and enter aptoi.de/tv (Official Website to download and Install Aptoide TV APK on Firestick) and click on Go.
- Aptoid TV’s official website Home screen will appear just below the address bar. Scroll down to find a big orange button labeled as Download Aptoid TV, click on the button to start your Aptoide TV APK download on Firestick.
- After a successful Aptoid TV APK download you will see the Aptoid TV APK installation wizards. Click on Install at the bottom right corner of the wizard. And your Aptoide TV APK will be installed on your Firestick within a few seconds. Either click on Open to launch the Aptoide App or Done to exit the installation window.
That’s how easily you can install Aptoid TV APK on Firestick. Also, don’t forget to delete the downloaded APK file after successful installation. This will help you save on your very little Amazon Firestick Storage. Now that you have installed your Aptoid TV on Firestick, it’s time to know how to use your Aptoide TV App.
How to use Aptoide TV on Firestick?
Wait, before you launch your all-new Aptoid TV on Firestick you need to keep one or two things in mind. It is always advisable to use a well-known VPN before you indulge yourself in some online activity.
Why is it so? This is because it is quite easy and simple for ISPs, Government to monitor your daily internet activity on your IP Address. And VPNs will help you secure your IP address by masking it with different servers across the world. Saying this we don’t mean and support usage of any kind of copyrighted content over the internet in any way. There are many online VPNs you can go for masking your IP address on Firestick. One of them which you can use with your Firestick is NordVPN. It is easy to download and install on your Firestick and it’s free too.
To use Aptoide TV on Firestick follow the steps shown below:
- Go to the Home screen of the Firestick and click on the apps or application option.
- Now choose the Aptoide TV app from the list shown.
- There is no need Sign up you can easily skip.
- And from the Aptoide TV interface, you can easily choose which app to install.
Thanks for being with us this far. We hope now you will have no problem downloading and installing Aptoide TV APK on Firestick. Though you can also download Google Play or Aurora Store, then you will have to jailbreak your Firestick. And that will gonna cost you the warranty that comes with your Firestick.