Apple always comes with amazing features, which capture the market, and makes Apple more popular compared to others and Apple Pay is one of them. Apple has made Shopping even easier with their Apple Watch now you can pay using your wrist.
If you are using an Apple Watch, then Apple has enabled you for Apple Pay. In this method, you don’t have to rely on any card for payment, instead, because you can make payments from your wristwatch (Apple Watch).
But you have to add your bank debit card or credit card for once. You can add more than 1 card to the same watch, which removes all the burden from one card.
Your Apple Watch has become your virtual wallet. But the question is how you can set up the things like cards and all that in your Apple Watch?
Because without setting up things you can not use it properly. And how much limit do you get for purchase? Don’t worry, we are here to help you and will share with you a detailed guide about the process.
We will try to capture everything related to this, so you don’t have to depend on any other post. So without any further delay let’s know everything.
How to set up Apple Pay on Apple Watch?
For using this feature you need to set a passcode because without this, you won’t be able to take benefits of this feature. Because if somehow you lost your phone, then the thief can have all your details, that is why a passcode is mandatory.
One more thing you should keep in mind before setting up an Apple watch with your debit or credit card is, first to check whether your bank supports this payment method or not.
We assume you have done all the basic things mentioned above, right? So let jump into the topic and know how you can set up Apple Pay on Apple Watch.
- Open the Apple Watch App on your iPhone.
- Click on the My Watch.
- From the display, the menu finds and clicks on Wallet & Apple Pay.
- In the Wallet, you can see an option for adding a card, find the Payment card, and under it Add Card.
- Go to the payment and choose the Debit Card or Credit Card option.
- Now scan your credit card with the help of an iPhone for capturing the entire card information, or you can enter details by yourself.
- Now it will ask you to enter the security code and then click on the Next button.
- Now click on the Add button.
- Click on the confirm button, but make sure you have read all the terms and conditions.
Note: You can add multiple cards on the app, so for adding another card, follow the same steps again. Once you are done, your bank card will be added to the Apple Pay on Apple Watch.
Read More: Does Walmart take Apple Pay?
How to use Apple Pay on Apple Watch?
As you have added card (s) successfully and the payment will be from the default card. Simply follow the below instruction for paying for goods. Apart from that, we will also share with you the method for paying from the different cards.
For making payment from your default card, simply double-click on the side button and press the Apple Watch display.
Now you will get an option to tap to confirm the payment. Press the digital crown button for going back to your watch’s home interface. That is all. We believe this wasn’t as difficult as it seems, isn’t it?
Anyways, let’s move to the second method where we will guide you using a different card to make a transaction. (If you have added any)
- Simply double-click on the side button on your Watch.
- You can see the swipe button for swiping left or right for choosing the card you wish to make payment from. Once your desired card comes, press the watch just near the reader to pay.
- Wait for a second, until you get/feel a gentle tap to confirm the payment. Now push the digital crown to access the home interface.
How Much Can I Spend On Apple Watch?
Generally, in the US, the $25 is the limit for contactless payment, but it is not confirmed, because it varies from bank to bank.
Apple itself said that above $50 will require a signature. But for those who are not from the US, then the amount may depend on the county and banks.
You can go through the Apple support page for more detailed information on spending.
Read More: How To Get Cashback With Apple Pay?
Apple has introduced a feature that allows you to pay from your Apple Watch. But before you start paying the amount, you need to understand the basics, and mainly set up the debit card, or credit card.
In this detailed post, we have covered everything related to the Apple Watch, like How to add cards To Apple Watch, How to make payments from Apple Watch, and what is the limit for paying. We hope this article was helpful for you.
If you still have any questions or suggestions regarding How To Use Apple Pay On Apple Watch you can leave us a comment below.
You may also like: