We will discuss how to watch Peacock TV on a Samsung Smart TV in this article. Peacock TV is an excellent streaming media that works with a variety of devices, including Peacock TV Android TV, Apple TV, Roku, LG smart TV, Vizio TV, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.
Peacock TV is mostly a premium video streaming software or provider developed by way of NBC Universal, but some content material is available for free.
It offers consumers access to over 12,000 hours of high-quality video content, including some of the most popular TV episodes, original web series, movies, late-night entertainment, live sports, news programs, animations, and more.
Peacock TV, on the other hand, isn’t always available on the Tizen OS found in Samsung Smart TVs. However, there are ways to use peacock TV with a Samsung Smart TV. We’ll go over them in greater detail below.
Overview of Peacock TV
This streaming service is provided by NBCUniversal. This streaming service is free for 13,000 hours of content and costs $ 4.99 for 20,000 hours of information.
In addition, the ad-free model costs $ 9. ninety-nine per month. As a result, those streaming services provide you with a limited number of shows, movies, sports, and other content at a fixed price.
Procedure to Watch Peacock TV on Samsung Smart TV
As previously stated, the Peacock TV supports a wide range of devices, although it does not support the Samsung Smart TV.
There is no way to immediately download Peacock TV to Samsung’s Tizen OS, but there are various options.
Method 1: Watch Peacock TV on Samsung Smart TV using Chromecast
Peacock TV benefits from Chromecast. As a result, we will have easy access to Peacock TV via mobile devices such as Android and iOS.
- The first step is to download Peacock TV to your Android device.
- Create a Peacock account and log in to the app. Within the FAQ, Peacock talks about how to create a completely new account.
- All you have to do now is connect your Chromecast device to the Samsung TV’s HDMI port.
- Then connect your Android smartphone and Chromecast device to the same wifi network.
- Now, using your Android telecall smartphone, create a Peacock account and select your favorite flick.
- After that, play it and click on the Cast icon in the upper right corner.
- You’ll now be able to use your Chromecast device there.
- Now is the time to click it.
- You may now play and view the movie on your Samsung TV with Peacock TV.
Method 2: Watch Peacock TV on a Samsung Smart TV using AirPlay
- The first thing you need to do is download Peacock from your App Store.
- Then go to your peacock account and log in.
- This method is straightforward to implement because Airplay 2 is compatible with all Samsung TVs manufactured after 2018.
- Connect your Apple device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Samsung smart television.
- All you have to do now is open the Poochchok app and start betting on your favorite movie or television show.
- Then click on the Airplay emblem inside the upper proper nook of the video.
- You should now be able to hear your Samsung television’s call.
- Select it by clicking on it.
- Your film has now been shown on your television.
Aside from the options listed above, another way to look at Samsung TV is to purchase a device such as Nvidia Shield, Roku, or Apple TV.
For such gadgets, you may download the Peacock Tv from the App Store and view peacock solid on your Samsung smart television via Chromecast.
Q:- How to Become a Peacock TV Subscriber
Peacock TV is more distinctive than other streaming services. This is owing to the fact that you can view it for free right now. It may now watch free peacock television and does not require a credit card.
It is really simple to sign up with Peacock Television. All you’ll need is an e-mail address and a password. By providing that information, you can easily create an account here. After authenticating your account, you’ll be able to have access to a variety of specialized products.
Q:- On my Samsung TV, how do I watch Peacock?
You won’t be able to download the peacock television from Samsung Intelligent Television right away. However, there are ways to look at peacock television for a Samsung smart television. These are the casting procedures. You can watch forged peacock television with ease using Chromecast or an Apple or Android phone. We’ve already covered everything there is to know about this.
Q:- How much does a peacock cost?
There are three prices for peacock television. Peacock Free, Peacock Premium, and Peacock Premium Plus are three different types of peacocks. The ultimate applications include a seven-day trial period. Peacocktv.com has this kind of information in detail.
Premium Peacock – $4.99
Peacock Premium Plus is available for $9.99.
You can have access to these peacock applications for at least 7500 hours of content material, as well as see adverts on Peacock Premium. However, the majority of the commercials on Peacock Premium Plus have been removed, and it now includes a large amount of content.
Q:- What Peacock Channels are there to choose from?
You’ll find a wide range of channels here, including news, sports, movies, and TV series, in addition to more than 30 different genres.
Peacock television also includes a free package, making it difficult to compare to other streaming services.
If you want to subscribe to anything like Amazon Prime or Hulu, you’ll have to pay around $ 4.99 per month. Peacock, on the other hand, has an unsecured package.
I hope you guys follow the above instructions to install Peacock TV on Samsung Smart TV, and if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask them in the comments section.
You may also like: