There are numerous instant messaging apps available for mobile devices nowadays, including Wechat, Whatsapp, Telegram, and others. With their easy user interface and functions, they are always good at bringing people together. Among them, there is still one good messaging software named “Kik” that was popular in the past and continues to have a positive image in the field of instant messaging.
Kik’s unique feature is that users can remain anonymous indefinitely because no phone number is required to sign up. To use Kik messenger, all you need is your username and a few additional details. Kik has only been available on mobile devices up until now, but many people are wondering how to acquire Kik on their computers. If you’re one of them, you’ve arrived at the correct place.
Today, we’ll look at how to get Kik for PC Windows 10 with and without an Android emulator. Take a peek at the Android Emulator if you don’t already know what it is.
How To Get Kik on Windows 10 PC?
You have two ways for getting Kik on your PC: use an android emulator or install an extension in your browser. The difference between these two ways is that you must first download an android emulator before installing the Kik messenger app; however, using the extension can save you time.
To download Kik Messenger on Windows 10 PC, we’ll use both an Android emulator and an extension. You can select any of the possibilities; the outcome will be the same. So, let’s get this party started.
Method 1: Steps to Get Kik on PC Windows 10 Using Bluestack
- After you have downloaded Bluestack from the above-mentioned website, run the.exe file.
- Bluestacks can be installed in four simple steps. It’s possible that the installation will take several attempts.
- Run Bluestack on your PC once it is completely finished. Depending on your computer’s performance, it may take a few seconds or minutes to open the app.
- Now visit the Google Play Store and search for Kik to download on your PC.
- Install Kik Messenger on Bluestack by searching for it in the search box.
- After that, open the Kik app and have fun with it.
Method 2: Steps to Get Kik on PC Windows 10 Using Gameloop
- After a successful Gameloop download, open the Gameloop.
- On the home screen, select the My GAMES option. Check to see if the game loop is up to date. If not, click on the update after clicking on the three horizontal lines in the upper right corner.
- Then, on the left side of the screen, select the Other option.
- There, you can download and install the Google Installer.
- Close the Gamelopp emulator and then reopen it.
- Go to the Browser and type Google Play Store in the search field.
- Using your Google account, set up the Play store.
- Finally, get Kik and begin chatting.
Method 3: Steps to Get Kik on PC Windows 10 Using KoPlayer
KopLayer is compatible with a huge range of Android apps and games. With its simple user interface, you can effortlessly download Kik messaging. Because an emulator is free to use, you won’t have to pay any money out of your own wallet. However, KOPLayer can get stuck in the middle of a game at times, but it’s otherwise fine.
- Download the KoPlayer.
- After that, install the emulator on your computer.
- Install Kik on your PC by going to the Play Store.
Method 4: Steps to Get Kik on PC Windows 10 Using MEMU
- Memu Play can be downloaded and installed.
- Start the emulator on your computer. The emulator takes many minutes to load the first time.
- After then, it will begin to upgrade its Android, so please wait till it is finished.
- Now, from the screen, enter the Play Store and create a Google account.
- Finally, download and install Kik Messenger on your computer.
Method 5: Steps to Kik on PC Windows 10 Using Chrome Extension
Kik users can also get Kik for PC without using Bluestack or other Android emulators. If you don’t have a good computer or RAM (Random Access Memory), you can use the Chrome extension to install Kik through emulators.
If you wish to access Kik Messenger with a single click, the Kik Messenger chrome plugin is also ideal.
To use Kik on your PC browser, simply follow the steps below.
- Please restart your Chrome browser.
- In the search bar, type Kik Messenger for Chrome.
- Choose the first result that appears in your search. It will direct you to the Chrome Web Store, where you can download and install the Kik extension.
- Click the Add to Chrome option and then the Add extension button.
- It will now install the Kik extension on your browser, and when it is finished, it will instantly redirect you to the Kik Messenger login page.
- Finally, login using your Kik username or email address.
Finally, using an Android emulator to get Kik on PC Window 10 is a terrific option. The emulators we’ve listed above are straightforward, free, and simple to use. Not only can you use such emulators to run popular and interesting games, but you can also use them to run the Kik messaging app. As a result, you may have a great conversation with your friends while also playing a variety of Android games to pass the time.
Was this article useful in learning how to use Kik on a PC Window 10? If so, that’s great; if not, please leave a comment below if you have any questions.