Most of us think that casting Android in Apple TV is not possible because they don’t find the right ways to set it up but don’t worry here in this article I am going to share with you the greatest options to connect your Android phone to your Apple TV connecting your Android phone to Apple TV is not as difficult as it seems all you need to do to download an app which I will discuss below in this article.
Now the question is arising in your mind that if we have to root our Android device how to cast Android in Apple TV but don’t worry you don’t need to root your Android phone this apps will help you to cast without rooting your phone.
Why Do We Need To Cast Android Phone to Apple TV In 2021
As we all know that mobile screens are limited to 7 to 8 inches maximum. If we want to watch our favorite program, movie, sports or we want to see any pictures on the bigger screen than the phone display. They are not comfortable as I said it is only 7 to 8 inches bigger and the TV has a bigger screen than the mobile.
Sometimes we love to watch movies with our family or friends so the mobile skin is not comfortable at all because of its small display right?
There are an N number of apps are available on the Google Play Store, But in this article, I will share with you the top best application on the play store for Casting Android to Apple TV
Below I will share with you the process of casting your Android phone to Apple TV without any technical skill
You can choose any of the following methods that will work for you perfectly.
1. Mirroring 360:
Mirroring 360 apps is one of the best apps for cast Android to Apple TV. With the help of this app, you can easily mirror your screen from iPad, iPhone, or Android to your computer at your home or office. You can cast your Android screen to your Apple TV.
Your android device and other devices must be in the same Wifi network else you may face errors.
Follow the steps to get it done:
- Download the Mirroring 360 app from the app store.
- Make sure your both devices are in the same network.
- Click on scan and you will be able to see the available device in the list.
- Simply tap on your desired device.
- Once you are done with the above steps you can cast your Android device to your Apple TV.
- If you have the older Apple TV then it also works perfectly.
- Do not worry, root doesn’t need.
- High-Resolution Video on Apple TV
- It is paid so you have to give some dollars.
- Sometimes it is laggy.
- You may get the error of “not connecting receiver”
AirSync is also a great platform that offers you to watch on apple tv from an android device with the help of Airplay.
This allows you to share your iTunes music and videos, photos on other devices but make sure you are on the same network.
This is not a free program to use, all you have to buy this from the app store to use it. Follow the simple steps to sync your android to apple tv.
- Get the app from App Store
- Install the Airsync app.
- Launch the app
- Go to your settings and find Air Twist or AirPlay tap on it.
- Click on Enable Streaming then tap the Allow button to connect with the network.
- Once your Airplay is in active mode, you will be able to see images, videos, music, and documents from your android to Apple TV.
- Play any video and tap on the Wifi icon. A new window will come up, tap Apple TV and the was playing on your android device will go black and it will be mirrored on your Apple TV.
- Your iTunes library will sync with your phone.
- Great functionality with great user interface
- 3.0 Review stars on Google Play store based on 9k reviews
- It is paid so you have to pay for it ( around 50 INR)
- Sometimes it does not sync data.
3. All Cast:
All cast is a multi-system supported app, with all cast not only you can cast your Android device to Apple TV but also you can cast on Chromecast, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Amazon FireTV, and Roku.
In the free version you can’t watch for a long time, there are limitations like you can cast only for 5 minutes in the trial version. So if you want to enjoy it for unlimited time then you have to buy the premium version.
The only problem with this app is you can’t directly stream videos from OTT Platforms like Amazon Prime, Netflix, and others. The only videos and music which are stored into your android device you can play from All cast.
Follow the steps to cast android to Apple TV.
- Download the All Cast app from the app store or you can visit their official website.
- Both the devices must be on the same network. To connect Apple TV and Android with the same Wifi.
- Open the All Cast app on your android device and look for the option CAST. You can find it inside the running video.
- Once you find the option click on it and it will ask, in which device you want to cast?
- Simply select your Apple TV.
- Once the setup is done your video will play on TV.
- Over 10M download from Google Play Store
- Not Only Apple TV but also you can cast on Chromecast, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Amazon FireTV, and Roku.
- Very rare lagging
- You can not cast a video on Apple TV from OTT platforms.
- Keep stopping the playing video.
4. Cast To TV:
Cast To TV out as the next option, but trust me it’s best and pretty famous all around the world. Cast To TV supports multiple options for casting like Roku, Xbox, Apple TV. The best thing about this is it will automatically detect your storage whether it has been in your android or SD card.
If you wish to cast anything directly from the internet, Cast To TV will allow you to do this. The only will be needed for streaming Online Content that is a good Internet Connection.
Follow the Given Steps to Cast Android to Apple TV:
- Download the Cast To TV app from App Store
- Once you downloaded it then install it on your android device.
- Launch the application.
- Your Android device and the target device should be in the same network, else you won’t be able to cast.
- Once you launch the app on your android device, it will automatically search for the available devices which are connected with the same network.
- Tap On your Apple TV and it will get paired.
- Now play the media on your phone and tab on the cast iron, it will automatically start playing.
- Internal storage and SD card storage video also can be played.
- It supported multiple devices like Roku, Xbox, and Apple TV.
- Laggy issue occurs
- SD card videos stop working sometimes.
There are various types of apps available for casting your android to Apple TV you can choose anyone but I have found the best app which will help you to cast.
You can consider any of them as your preference. The only thing common on all apps is both devices must be connected to the same WiFi network.
One thing I would recommend to you for a better experience of casting: you should use a good internet connection.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this article you can leave me a comment in the comment section below.
You May Also Like: