Do you want to watch free sports events, seasons, and sports news on your ROKU TV? You can activate fox sports on Roku. You don’t have to be an expert to do that. And we have made it easy too by writing down all the steps to activate fox sports on your Roku TV. By activating Fox Sports you will be able to watch local Fox affiliates including Fox Sports, Fox Sports 1, Fox Sports 2, BTN, and Fox Deportes.
In addition to the current and live sports events, you can also go and watch old sports events and also Fox Sports FS 1 shows like Skip and Shannon: Undisputed, MLB Whiparound, NASCAR RaceDay, NASCAR Race HUB, Speak for Yourself, Fox NFL Kickoff, The Ultimate Fighter.
Unlike the other available Live Stream networks, Fox Sports is a TV everywhere channel. That means you need to have any of the below active TV Subscriptions to activate Fox Sports on Roku.
- AT&T Uverse
You need to install Fox Sports on your Roku and activate Fox Sports on Roku and then needs to link one of the above TV providers with the Fox Sports app.
What you can watch on Fox Sports
- Current and Live events on NFL, NBA, NCAA BK, MLB, NHL, Soccer, NASCAR, WWE, UFC, and many more
- Exclusive Live TV Shows like Soccer Series, NRL Rugby, Central Fox, PBC Collection, WCV, Pokerstars Caribbean Adventure.
- News/Analysis Programs like The Herd with Colin Cowherd, NASCAR Race Day, NASCAR Race Hub, and Speak for Yourself.
Download and Install Fox Sports on Roku
Downloading and installing Fox Sports is quite easy. Just visit your app store and click on add to download and install it on your Roku Live TV. Don’t worry here are detailed instructions to make it convenient for you to download Fox Sports.
- Press the Home button from your Roku remote.
- From the Roku Home Screen go to the right Sidebar Navigation menu and Click on Streaming Channels to open the Channel Store.
- From the Channel Store again go to the Left navigation sidebar and under the Genres scroll down and click on the Sports category
- All the available channels list under Sports Category will appear on the right window. Click on any channel to expand the list over the window.
- Scroll down to Fox Sports and click on the Fox Sports Card to open the Fox Sports download window.
- If you don’t find Fox sports in the list, just return back to the Channel Store and from the left sidebar click on Search and type in the Fox sports, and hit enter. You will see the Fox Sports Icon. Click on it to open the Fox Sports download window.
- Now to download and install the Fox Sports on Roku, from the Fox Sports App window click on Add Channel.
- The Fox Sports app will be downloaded and automatically installed to your Roku Live TV and a success message will appear on the screen.After adding Fox Sports to your Roku TV, it’s time to activate Fox Sports on Roku.
Read More: How to Download And Setup IPTV on Roku
Activate Fox Sports on Roku
To activate Fox Sports on Roku just follow the below simple steps. You will have no issues activating Fox sports.
- Go back to your Roku Home Screen.
- From the right window select any of the channels to expand the channel list over your Roku Live TV Screen.
- At the end of the list, you will see the Fox Sports icon on the list. Clicks on the Fox Sports Icon to launch the Fox Sports App.
- The Fox Sports App will open up by showing an Activation Code on the TV Screen.
- Now from your desktop, mobile, tablet, etc. open your Internet browser, and enter activate.foxsports.com/activate into the address bar, and hit enter.
- A new window will appear asking you to enter the Activation code, enter the activation code from your Roku Live TV here and click on Submit.
- After the successful code verification, you will be redirected to link your TV provider.
- After the successful linking your Fox Sports will be activated on Roku, and you will be able to watch your favorite sports event on Roku.
That’s how simply you can activate Fox Sports on Roku. Isn’t it?
See we have told you, in the beginning, you don’t need to hire an expert to activate Fox Sports on Roku. We hope reading this article you will do it by yourself. And if you still find it difficult you can comment down below the issue. We will be happy to cover your issue and update our article.