Chromebook is a Google-developed free operating system for personal computers. Unlike Windows and macOS for computers, it has a fairly simple interface.
Among all Adobe products, Adobe Reader is extremely popular. People use it on their Windows PCs to view documents such as PDFs and other formats. Adobe Reader is also compatible with Chromebooks and Chromebook OS.
It is the most effective and dependable productivity tool for better handling PDF files. If you buy the premium version of Adobe Reader, you can use it as a PDF editor on your Chromebook. So, let’s look at how to download adobe reader on Chromebook.
How to Install Adobe Reader on Chromebook?
In this blog, we will provide you the two methods to install an adobe reader on Chromebook. So, read these processes, and follow them step by step:-
Method #1: Download Adobe Reader on Chromebook Using Google Play Store
First, you need to enable the Google Play Store and then you start the process, so follow these given steps and enable the Google Play Store:-
- First, you need to click on the Account icon.
- And then choose the Settings icon.
- Click on the option of Enable Google Play Store on your Chromebook.
- Then, select the option of Get Started, and hit I Agree to accept the terms and conditions. Then, you need to select the Sign In option.
- And then click on the option of accept.
When the process is completed then, you can start the installation process using Google Play Store, follow these given steps, and complete this process:-
- From the launcher, open the Google Play Store app.
- Click within the search bar and type Adobe Reader into the search box.
- After that, you need to enter the code using the enter key.
- From the search results, choose Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- To download it, simply click the Install button.
- Click the Open button once the installation is complete.
- On your Chromebook, you may now use Adobe Reader.
Method #2: Download Adobe Reader on Chromebook Using as a Chrome Extension
Follow these given steps, and after that, you will definitely download and use the adobe reader on Chromebook:-
- Adobe Acrobat can be downloaded from the Chrome Web Store by Chromebook owners with earlier devices.
- Open your Chromebook’s Chrome browser to obtain it.
- Type Abode Reader into the address bar and press Enter.
- Open the Adobe Acrobat link from the Chrome Web Store.
- Select the Add to Chrome button by hovering your cursor over it.
- Select Add extension from the pop-up menu.
- You can use the extension to view and read all PDF files on your Chromebook after it has been installed.
Features of Adobe Reader on Chromebook
Here, below we will provide some important features related to adobe reader on Chromebook, that will helps you to know about adobe reader. So, read these details carefully, and know about it:-
- A free global standard document management system is included.
- Allows you to view and open PDF files in real-time.
- Adding comments, sticky notes, markup texts, highlights, and other forms of annotation are all examples of annotation.
- The shared documents can be viewed, reviewed, signed, and sent.
- Keep track of the documents that have been shared with you and their awaiting actions.
- Fill out and sign forms using scanned documents.
- Allows you to sign and upload papers.
- It allows you to open PDF and other Google Drive files.
That was all there was to it when it came to Adobe Reader on Chromebooks. Without Adobe Reader, accessing PDF files would be difficult. Simply follow the instructions for your Chromebook’s version. On the Chromebook, you can now open, view, and annotate PDF files.
Have you found this content to be helpful? Let us know what you think in the comments section below. And also if you need any type of help related to this topic, then tell me. We assure you that we will help you as soon as possible.