Let us start today with a new topic which is how you can reset the factory. This query was coming from many people, so we thought that Let’s share these details with you today.
MXQ Pro is a low-cost Android TV box with an Amlogic S805 CPU and Quad-Core ARM Mali GPU.
It allows you to watch movies and apps in 4K or regular HD. As a result, it’s an ideal streaming device for converting a regular TV into an Android TV.
Having all of these features doesn’t imply MXQ Pro is without flaws. Freezing, stuck while turning on, performance glitches, and other issues are some of the most common.
You may need to reboot the Android box to remedy any such issues. If you want to the factory reset MXQ Pro 4K Android TV box, continue reading this post.
Why do you need to Factory Reset your MXQ Pro 4K Android TV Box?
A factory reset is the only option to restore your gadget if it has been completely damaged.
To update or install custom firmware.
For MXQ box Kodi update and other similar streaming apps to run faster on your system.
Requirements to Factory Reset MXQ Pro 4K Android TV Box
Here, we will provide some details that you’ll need the following items:-
- A toothpick or other non-conductive objects
- Andy’s TV remote control
- If you lose your Android TV remote, you can acquire a thin and long rod as well as a USB keyboard.
How to Factory Reset MXQ Pro 4K Android TV Box
As a result, the foregoing topic explains why the MXQ pro box was reset. Those who are having problems with their MXQ Pro box might utilize these strategies to find some relief. There are two ways to reset it. There are the details:-
Method 1: Factory Reset MXQ Pro using in-built Settings
You do not need to be concerned about the first technique of resetting the MXQ Pro box. Because it comes from the MXQ pro box’s built-in settings.
As a result, the steps will be straightforward and straightforward. Let’s get started with the steps:-
- You must first connect your MXQ Pro Android TV box to the internet and then to the television.
- You must now navigate to the “Settings” option.
- You must select the “More option” menu from the settings menu.
- You should go to the “Personal area” here.
- Then select “Backup & Reset” from the drop-down menu.
- Then, on the following page, pick the “Factory data reset option.”
- Finally, select “Reset” from the drop-down menu.
- Then, to reset your MXQ TV box completely, you need to select the “ERASE EVERYTHING” option.
Method 2: Hard Reset MXQ TV box using the Reset Button
A factory reset will almost certainly resolve all issues with your MXQ pro gadget. When your screen freezes with no response to your commands, you should perform a hard reset.
- Remove the power cord from your MXQ pro device and connect the HDMI cable.
- Press a blunt pin/toothpick into the AV hole until you hear a click, then hold it there.
- Pull the power wire back while holding the AV plug.
- Release the pin from the AV hole after the MXQ Pro logo appears on the screen.
- Your screen will now display a recovery menu.
- From the menu, select Wipe data/factory reset.
- To remove all user data, select Yes.
- Wait until your data has been entirely erased and reset.
- Now, from the recovery option that displays, select Reboot system Now.
- That’s it; your device will now reboot and return to its default settings.
Q:- How do I Force my Android TV Box to Restart?
Ans:- You can use the pinhole on your Android TV Box to reset the device if it has one.
Q:- What is the best way to fix my Android TV Box?
Ans:- Resetting your Android box to factory settings is an excellent option to resolve any issues you’re having.
Q:- Will my Android Box’s installed apps be lost if I Reset them?
Ans:- Yes. After a factory reset, you’ll have to reinstall any apps you had previously installed.
Read: How To Get Free WiFi?
These are a few options for resetting your MXQ Pro 4K Android TV Box. It is recommended that you do not restart your device frequently.
Also, make sure you have a backup of your data before performing the reset. Because after you’ve reset your device, you won’t be able to recover any data.
You may also try updating the firmware on the MXQ Pro to see if it helps. Use the comments area below if you have any questions. Explore the site for more tech news and articles.
You may also like: