It doesn’t matter whether you’re racing across your college campus or you’re still in high school, a laptop is an essential piece of equipment for every student. There are thousands of different models of laptops available in the market. But choosing a laptop that can serve the student’s purpose could be a real challenge. So today in this article we are talking about student discounts on Lenovo laptops.
does Lenovo Have a Student Discount: How It Works?
You can enhance your limits of learning with Lenovo’s wide range of PCs and technology for students and teachers. Students and teachers can save an extra 5% sitewide because now Lenovo has partnered with ID.me for good. It offers teachers and college students a special discount on their cart value. All you need to do is verify your status in the shopping cart and the discount will be carried out during the checkout.
Read More: How to Get Student Discount on Apple One?
Am I eligible for Lenovo Student Discount?
If you’re a college student over 18 years of age and are actively enrolled as a college student, community college, university student, junior college, or technical college student, You’re eligible for the ID.ME discount. Whereas teachers – certified teacher aides, certified teachers, certified educational assistants, certified teacher assistants, principals at public, private, or charter schools, and other education providers are too eligible for the program.
Lenovo Back to School Discounts
You can Save on computers, laptops and the latest tech for school. So get ready to shop the 2021 back-to-school sale to grab the best deals on student’s laptops, all the essentials for school, tech for teachers, and electronics. The great thing about it is that you are going to save an extra 5% year-round when you verify easily through ID.me.
Something For Everyone
Looking for a new computer for school? Let your stress be taken by Lenovo with a Back School PC bargain. Sophisticated laptops, powerful desktops and towers, tablets, and lightweight Chromebooks – Lenovo has got everything and that too at unbeatable prices. Below I have mentioned some top-rated Lenovo PCs that are ideal for students at all levels.
- If you’re a teenager and moving up to advanced high school courses
- For college freshmen, if you’re going ahead to the campus for the first time
- If you’re a doctoral student who is focused on number-crunching and analysis
- Grown-up and you’re returning to the classroom after a long holiday
- And of course, teachers who are preparing for the next semester
Windows 10 is the most popular OS in the world today and many Lenovo desktops and laptops come preloaded with the latest version of Windows 10 which includes –
Softwares – The windows stores come with thousands of games, apps, movies, and TV shows that you can rent or purchase.
Speed – Windows 10 offers amazingly fast boot-up and the 3D engine DirectX 12 offers a great performance boost for games.
Touch – Windows 10 was actually designed keeping touch in mind and touchscreen has become more popular in today’s time.
Browser – Improved capability and better performance to the Windows 10 default browser with amazing new features like webpage markup and reading mode.
Security – You will find some great security features including – Device Guard, Microsoft Passport, ransomware protection and treat/exploit protection.
Virtual Desktop – Offers you the great ability to switch between several virtual desktops with a simple click.
Read More: How to Return Items to Walmart?
How To Sign Up To Student Discount Lenovo?
As we have seen above in the post that Lenovo uses ID.me to verify your student status, you need to sign up for an ID.me account before you gain any benefits of the Lenovo student discount. Creating an account on ID.me will help get discounts for other sites as well that use ID.me without any additional requirements.
Follow the steps below to get the account on ID.me:
- On the web browser, open ID.me and select [For Individual]
- Click on [Create an ID.me Account]
- Enter your email address and choose a password then click on [Sign up] (You can sign in to your
- ID.me account using multiple options like Facebook, Google, or your Linkedin Account.
- From the upper right corner, click on [My Account]
- Now select [Manage IDs] under [My IDs] section
- Then select [Add] on the [Student] button
- A popup window will appear, now click on [Confirm your school enrollment]
- Click on [Begin]
- Select your relevant school and enter your correct information, click on [Continue] and proceed
- You’re good to go if the system automatically verifies your enrollment. If somehow your enrollment is not verified, go to the previous step and select [Upload student documentation]
How to Get Student Discount On Lenovo Laptops?
Student discount Lenovo works just like a coupon code that you apply during the checkout when you buy the item. Lenovo provides you the discount code after you provide your ID.me information and verifies you as a student instead of entering a coupon code.
Follow the steps below:
- Go to Lenovo Students & Teachers Discount page, select [Shop Thinkpad Laptops] or [Shop Ideapad Laptops]
- Look for the Laptop your desire to buy and click on [Shop now]
- [View models] to choose a laptop
- Once you finalize the model select [Add to cart]. Choose [Add to cart] if prompted again a second time. Finalize the process and review your cart
- Now select between [Military][Student][Teacher][50+ Discount]
- Now click on [Verify with ID.me]
- Choose your appropriate option [Student] and click [Continue to Sign in]
- Check whether your discount has been applied and completed the purchase
This is how you will get a student discount Lenovo at an amazing discounted price. However, whenever you graduate or leave the school, you’re no longer eligible for the discount.
To conclude: Some great options are mentioned in this post above on how to gain student discount Lenovo. Information like eligibility, how to use the discount is also mentioned in the post above. You can enhance your limits of learning with Lenovo’s wide range of PCs and technology for students and teachers.
You can Save on computers, laptops, and the latest tech for school, and teachers of specific criteria can grab the discount as well. Student discount Lenovo works just like a coupon code that you apply during the checkout when you buy the item. Hope this will help. Keep grabbing great discounts.
If you’re a cyber security student you can read best budget friendly laptops for cyber security here.
You may also like: