This is the time of Over-the-top (OTT) platforms like Netflix, Amazon, XUMO, Starz, Sling, HBO, Fubo, CBS, Disney + Hotstar, and many more. As more and more people are switching to online streaming for entertainment a lot more OTT platforms are coming. YuppTV is also one of these OTT streaming platforms. Let’s check more about this YuppTV app.
What is YuppTV and how it works
YuppTV is one of the world’s largest online content streaming services. You can watch all your favorite Indian movies, Live TV Channels, or TV Shows right in one place. YuppTV also has a feature called Catch-up TV. Using this feature you can see a recording of any of your missed TV Shows.
You can also view video content base on your favorite genres like news, family, music, sports, etc. YuppTV also gives you options to stream live videos on its Live TV. If you are an IPL fan then you can watch 2021 IPL on your YuppTV Subscription. Currently, the app is available on almost all the big live TVs like Amazon Firestick, Roku, Apple TV, and many more.
But before we jump on to know how it works, let’s have a look at some features of YuppTV.
Some features of YuppTV
- By Subscribing to YuppTV Streaming services you can watch over 300 Indian Channels
- You can watch these channels in 14 different languages: Hindi, Malayalam, Telugu, Bangla, Tamil, Punjabi, Marathi, Sinhalese, Nepali, English, Kannada, Oriya, Urdu, Gujarati.
- You can watch over 100 TV shows and over 5000 movies on YuppTV.
- You can also use the Catch-up tv feature to watch any missed tv shows and movies telecasted in the last 7 days.
- You can watch all the latest movies and TV shows on your YuppTV.
How YuppTV Works
YuppTV is currently available in most Live TVs like Amazon Firestick, Roku TV, Apple TV, etc. Don’t worry we will take you through all the steps involve to watch YuppTV on your device. Before you start installing your YuppTV app on your device you need to subscribe to a YuppTV package.
Currently, you can subscribe to these plans 1) Yupp TV + Hotstar, 2) Yupp TV 2) Yupp TV + Hotstar + Roku, & 4) Yuppflix. You can select the language in which you want to watch your channels. You can subscribe to Yupp TV with a minimum of $6.00 to a maximum amount of $149.99.
The plans are available on a Monthly, Half-yearly, and Yearly Basis. But for certain plans, you need to go for a Yearly plan only. Now that you know how it works, let’s look at how you can get this app on your Roku, Amazon Firestick, or Apple TV.
Watch YuppTV on Roku
- Go to Roku Home using your Roku Remote.
- From the right sidebar menu on Roku Homescreen click on Search and type YuppTV and hit enter. From the results click on the YuppTV icon to open the download window.
- Now from the YuppTV download window click on Add Channel.
- The YuppTV app will be downloaded and automatically installed on your Roku TV.
- Now to Watch YuppTV again go back to your Roku Homescreen and click on any channel to open the installed channel list.
- By default, all the new apps will be added at the end of the list, so to access YuppTV go to the end of the list.
- At the end of the list clicks on the Yupp TV icon to launch the YuppTV app.
- You need to sign in to the Yupp TV, if don’t have an account sign-up to YuppTV.
- After signup subscribe to one of the packages by going to Packages
And that’s it you can now watch all your favorite content over YuppTV on Roku TV. YuppTV also has some packages, especially for RokuTV. You can get some good deals with these packages.
Watch YuppTV on Amazon Firestick
- Go to the Amazon Firestick home screen using your Firestick remote.
- Click on Magnifying glass icon at the top left corner on the Home screen to open the Search Box.
- In the Search box type YuppTV, a list of all the related results will appear under the Search box.
- Click on YuppTV to open the YuppTV App window.
- Now click on Download to download and install the YuppTV on firestick.
- The app will be downloaded and installed on your Firestick.
- Click on Open to launch the YuppTV app. Like in Roku TV you need to log in to your YuppTV Account. If you don’t have one then signup for a new one.
- After signup opt-in for one of the subscription packages of
- Enter your subscription credential of the YuppTV app on Amazon Firestick TV.
Now, you will be able to access all your favorite YuppTV movies, TV Shows, and sports, etc.
Watch YuppTV on Apple TV
- Go to your Apple TV Home screen pressing the home button on your Apple TV remote.
- Click on the App Store icon to launch the App Store from the Home Screen.
- Now click on the Search button at the top right corner of the App Store menu. Type YuppTV, from the suggestion list, click on
- Click on YuppTV Card to open the YuppTV App
- Click on the Get button on the YuppTV App window to download and install YuppTV on Apple TV.
- Enter your Apple ID and Password and re-click on the Get button.
- The YuppTV app will now downloaded, installed, and added to your Apple TV
- Now go to the Apple TV app store again and scroll down to the YuppTV app and click on the YuppTV icon to launch the app.
- Sign in to your Subscription account or sign-up for a new subscription.
- Enter your Subscription Login Credential to activate YuppTV on Apple TV.
And, you are good to watch YuppTV on your Apple TV.
YuppTV is one of the best options you can go for watching Indian and South Asian online streaming video content. With over 300 channels you can watch these channels in 14 different languages. You can also watch more than 1000 movies. And don’t have to worry about your missed TV shows. Now you can watch those missed TV shows on Catch-UP TV.