Almost all Apple users are passionate about Apple’s iMessage system, as it offers a lot of functions like adding photos, videos, Animoji, emojis, voice notes, etc. This can be added to their messages for further customization. This will make the chatting more attractive and enjoyable.
iMessage is not only available on iOS, it’s also available on macOS and iPad. Thus, it supports multiple Apple devices. Earlier the apple messaging app displayed a green bubble for a message sent from a non-iMessage user and for the iMessage user it displayed a blue bubble.
Have you ever wanted to change the iMessage bubble color?
Many iPhone users are searching for it. But the good news about this question is that it’s possible to change the color of the bubble. In this blog, we will tell you how to change the color of the iMessage bubble. So, read the full article to know all the information you require.
Read More: Learn How To Get iMessage On Windows in 2021
How to change the iMessage bubble color in iOS?
For changing the color of the bubble on iMessage you need to download third-party applications available on the Appstore. There are a lot of apps available in the AppStore. So, in this article, we will discuss two apps that are “Color Text Bubbles on iMessage” and “FancyBubble”. They allow you to change the color of the iMessage bubble. In addition, this will also help to customize the font size and font style in messages.
It is available in both versions that mean free or paid. The free version offers basic customization of bubble color while the paid version offers complete customization of iMessage messages.
Color Text Bubbles On iMessage
To use “color text bubbles on iMessage” follow the steps written below:
- Go to the App Store and search for ‘Color Text Bubbles on iMessage’. OR directly go to the app page and download Color Text Bubbles on iMessage.
- Now tap on getting and enter your device’s Apple ID or password is required to verify. The “Color Text Bubbles on iMessage” will be downloaded on your device and installed after downloading.
- After the installation is completed, open the Messaging app on your iOS device then click on the Compose button on the top of the right side.
- The composing option will open. Now, click on the Apps icon then scroll to the right in the menu just above the keyboard click on a color.
- Now select ‘Type Custom Message’ then enter your message in a bubble. Or you can also send default template messages directly.
- You can choose from a variety of colors from the color bubble to send the message.
- When you typed the message click on Send. An ad will appear on the screen. You have to wait for 5 seconds then click on Later.
- After you do it, you will be able to send iMessage as a color message.
When you upgrade it to the paid version of the app, it offers various features like unlimited colors, change the font size, font style, and many more. So, to beautify the interface of iMessage you will have to do an investment of $4.99 in order to get the paid version of Color Text Bubbles.
The free version offers you a limited number of colors to change and a few stickers only while the paid version is greatly extended. If you are not satisfied with it let us discuss the other app that is FancyBubble.
FancyBubble is also a good app to change the iMessage Bubble color. It has good reviews in the Appstore and offers a number of different bubble styles with the customization to change the color and font style.
Now let us look at how to download it and use it to change the iMessage Bubble Color.
- To download the app, open the iMessage, tap the Appstore icon and search for FancyBubble. Then click on the get option, if it requires your Apple ID and Password then verify it. Now your app will start downloading and installed on your iOS device.
- After it is downloaded and installed, go to the iMessage and compose a new message.
- Scroll to the keyboard bar and select the FancyBubble icon.
- A list of various bubble styles will appear, click on any one of them.
- A large edit window will open, in the edit screen, you can change a number of customizations to your bubble.
- First, choose your Font style, then change the custom size and finally alter the text color.
- After all, click on the Send button. Here your bubble will be displayed as a sticker and sent to the receptionist.
So, in this way Fancy Bubble is used to change the color of the bubble on iMessage.
Read More: How To Take Apart Xbox One Controller
Because of many users’ queries to change the iMessage bubble color in iOS, we came with this article. It is possible to change the color of the iMessage bubble but by using a third-party application only.
I hope after reading this article, all users understand how to change the bubble color. As it’s not a very complicated process you just need only the right guide to do so. Keep in touch with this site to get answers to most of your queries.
You may also like: