TNT is a TV channel that is quite popular in the United States of America. As everything is happening with the help of App, and every TV channel has its own streaming app, right?
And the case is not different for the TNT channel. They also came up with their streaming app, using the TNT streaming app that enables you for every type of devices such as mobile, smart tv, and all streaming devices.
But what about the Roku device? Well, the story is clear and the TNT streaming app also supports ROKU devices, for accessing the TNT app on Roku pretty simple and all you have to do is download the TNT app on the Roku device, and you are done. Simple isn’t it?.
Once you do the above process you unlock the movies, series, and sports. But one thing you should remember is that for accessing the app you will be required a satellite subscription or active cable.
TNT app supports a broad range of TV providers in the United States Of America such as AT&T, Spectrum, Time Warner, and many others. TNT also doesn’t restrict you to get access to Hulu, FuboTV, and Sling TV.
You need to have your TV or LIVE TV provider’s login details, and boom you will be able to access TNT on your ROKU devices without burning your pocket.
Way To Cast TNT on Roku Device?
As of now, we have to understand what TNT app, and what type of apps and TV channels you can get accessed, right?
Now we are going to share the process of watching the TNT app on your Roku device. The process of watching TNT on a Roku Streaming device is not as difficult as it seems, hence we are sharing a detailed post on it.
You can find all the simple steps below.
- Press the Home button on your Roku device’s remote to launch the Home Screen.
- Hold the down arrow and keep scrolling until you find the Streaming channel tab, once you get it, smash on it.
- As soon as you smash it, you will be shown the Roku Channel Store.
- Find the search channels features and click on the box.
- You will have opened a screen with the on-screen keyboard. Simply type Watch TNT or only TNT and hit on the search or enter button.
- Related apps of TNT and TNT itself also appear on the screen. Simply select the TNT app from the display items.
- Now simply click on the Add Channel button, to get the TNT app on your Roku device.
- Now, wait until the downloading process gets complete. Once it is done, simply go to the channel button, and launch the app.
- Once you open the app, it will ask you for the Live TV or TV cable credentials. Login with an ID password and you are ready for watching the TNT video content on your Roku device. Was simple, wasn’t it?
Second Method To Stream TNT On Roku Device?
Well, the earlier process is tested and checked by us and our team and is 100% working, but in case it doesn’t work for you, then nothing to worry about.
As we are also sharing the alternate way for screen mirroring to watch TNT apps on your Roku device using your Android phone. This process is also easy to follow and apply. Simply follow the given steps below.
Note: In this method, you will be required to connect your phone or tablet with the same wifi you have connected to your Roku device.
- To begin with, opening the Settings tab on your Roku device.
- Find the system option and you will find a screen mirroring option under the system settings.
- Simply smash on the screen mirroring mode, and you will be asked when you want to allow this feature. So choose the Always allow option.
- We assume you have connected your devices with the same WiFi network. If so, then simply tap on the Cast icon.
- Your Android phone will start searching the nearby casting devices. Once your phone detects your Roku device, tap on it to connect.
- Once connected successfully, time to open the Watch TNT app and play any desired video. If everything is perfect the same video should appear on the Roku Device.
Simply installing the official app of TNT on your Roku device will enable you to watch all the latest Hollywood movies.
You can use the login details of your Live TV or TV account to get access to the TNT streaming series and movies, and channels as well.
We tried to provide you with as much information about the TNT app as possible. If you still have some questions regarding this post, we are adding FAQs below.
You can find some of the common questions people are searching for.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is TNT Free On Roku Device?
Yes, you can use it for free on your Roku device, as long as you have the subscription of Live TV and TV subscription.
2. Process of activating TNT on Roku Device?
If you want to activate your TNT app on Roku Device, you will be required to sign in with the TV provider’s login details.
TNT is a popular app for casting video content on various devices. TNT app enables you to watch different types of video content. In this detailed post, we have shared multiple ways of streaming your TNT apps content on your Roku Device.
The process is simple. Both the methods we have shared are tested by our team. If you still have any questions or suggestions regarding this post, you can leave us a comment below.