Do you want to watch your favorite Indian Movies or TV Shows on your Firestick TV? But unable to download and Install Hotstar on Firestick. Then you don’t have to worry, this article will help you watch Hotstar on Firestick.
But before we jump into how to install Hotstar on Firestick? Let’s know why Hotstar is the best app to watch all your Indian Movies, TV Shows, Live Sports events, and much more in the US.
Though the Hotstar streaming app is available in the US since 2017 it’s being recently re-launched on 03 April 2020. Yes, now it’s Disney+ Hotstar. This relaunch has added more Disney + Originals programs, Movies, TV Shows, and much more to the Indian Hotstar App. Now Hotstar user has much more to watch in addition to their favorite Indian content.
Currently using Hotstar App on Firestick you can watch over 100k hours of streaming content. You can watch this content in 17 different languages. That’s how much you can watch on Hotstar. Now that we know what we can watch over the Hotstar App, let’s see how to Install Hotstar on Firestick.
How To Install Hotstar on Firestick?
Downloading and Installing Hotstar on Firestick is quite easy, as you don’t need to jailbreak your Firestick. You just need to follow the instructions given below and you will be able to start enjoying all your Indian Content on your Firestick TV.
Step-By-Step Instruction to Download and Install Hotstar on Firestick
- Turn on your Amazon Firestick TV, and make sure you have an active internet connection.
- Switch back to your Amazon Firestick TV Home Screen using your Firestick TV Remote.
- From the Main menu bar of the Amazon Firestick TV home clicks on Search a small magnifying glass icon at the beginning of the Main menu.
- After clicking the Search Icon a Search Bar with a Type pad will appear just below the main menu.
- Start Typing Hotstar or use Voice search to populate the results for Hotstar App.
- From the List select Hotstar, You will see a rectangular Hotstar App card, click on the card to open the Hotstar App downloader window.
- Now from the Hotstar App Downloader Window, click on Download.
- Once the download is complete, the installation will start automatically.
- After your Installation is complete the Download button will now be changed to the Open button.
- And your Hotstar application will be added to your Firestick Apps at the end of the other installed Apps.
That’s how you can simply download and install Hotstar on Firestick. To open your App you can either click the Open Button on the Hotstar App Downloader button or can access it by going to your Firestick App List.
How to watch Hotstar on Firestick with Saving Dollars
Yes, you heard it right, you can save more than half of your Dollars by subscribing to India’s Hotstar Premium Annual Subscription.
Surprised, yes, if you go for a US Annual Hotstar Plan it will cost you $49.99 a year. And if you go for an Indian Premium Plan it will cost you almost $20 (INR 1499) a year. That is almost 40% of what it will cost on a US Subscription. But to enjoy this super-saving trick you need to get a VPN. Use the below steps to how to use it and save some dollars.
- Download and Install the NordVPN from the APP Store. Follow the steps we used for downloading Hotstar App.
- Launch your Nord VPN, on the Home Screen you have three options 1) Connect Now, 2) Search, 3) the United States.
- Click on Search and a New Search Bar will appear with a Typepad. Type in India or Use your Voice to select India and click on Next.
- You will see the Indian Server Block on the next screen, select it to get connected to the Indian Server.
- Once you are connected you will see a message Connected to India #XXX (Server No.).
- After you connected to the VPN go back to your Amazon Firestick Home Screen.
- Go to your Hotstar App from your installed Amazon Firestick App list.
- Click on the App to launch the Hotstar App.
- To sign up for Hotstar Premium click and select any of the Premium Content.
- A new window will appear asking you to subscribe for a Hotstar VIP or Hotstar Premium Plan.
- Choose Hotstar Premium and pay the subscription amount using the next windows.
- After the successful subscription to Hotstar Premium payment, you need to sign in to your Hotstar Account.
- Sign to your account either using Facebook or your Email ID or Password.
That’s how you can save dollars and watch Hotstar on Firestick.
Thanks for coming this far with us, hope now will have no problem installing Hotstar on Firestick. And you will be soon enjoying all your favorite Indian Movies, TV Shows, Live Sports, and many More on your Firestick TV.
In addition to all the Indian content, you can now also watch Disney + Original series too.
In this article, we have tried to make it easy for you to download and Install Hotstar App on Firestick. A detailed Step-by-steps instructions section has been added for your convenience. In case you have some issue in the process you can comment down that below.