Are you holding an Amazon Prime Account and want to share your Amazon Prime Account with your friends and family members? In this post, we will share a step-by-step guide that will help you with the same.
Amazon is known for its eCommerce website and recently they added Amazon prime video service, where they share digital content to prime members.
When you take amazon prime membership for enjoying digital content, you get only one ID Password for both, (amazon shopping and amazon prime video). So whenever you share the ID password of Amazon Prime, you also give access to the person to see your shopping history and browsing history as well.
Anyway, in this post, we will help you to share a single account of Amazon Prime with multiple users. Well, amazon prime video allows you to share your account with others. Before we take you to the guide, it is also important for you to know that you can add up to six members to your Amazon Prime.
Amazon has divided the sharing prime account into categories which we will discuss later in this post.
How To Share Amazon Prime Accounts With Family?
Well, the sharing process is very simple, and Amazon allows you to add up to six profiles in one account. They have divided them into different categories. Where one profile will be primary and up to five additions you can add.
You can choose the profile from either an adult or kids. Once you share the Amazon Prime account with others, they can also take advantage of Prime membership.
For sharing the account, you can take the help of Amazon Household, which is available on the Amazon account setting. Now let’s jump to the main topic and know How to Share Amazon Prime Accounts with family.
Read More: How To Delete Amazon Order History?
Can You Share Amazon Prime Accounts With Friends and Family?
The short answer is Yes, You can. Well, as we mentioned above, in our prime account you can add up to six members, one is primary and the rest will be additionals.
Amazon enables you to add up to two adults, four pre-teen children, and four teens to one Amazon Prime account. Once you add all six members to the list, they all are eligible to take benefits of prime services, including prime videos.
We will share a complete guide for each category member. Simply follow the given steps below to Share Amazon Prime Accounts with family.
Read More: How To Create A Facebook Account?
Way to Share Amazon Prime Accounts with Adults
- Open any browser and login into “Amazon’s account”. On the top right corner, you can see “your name and account & lists” written there, Click here and then click on your account.
- Now click on the “Amazon Household” under your “account page”. On “Amazon Household” you can see the option “Shopping programs and rentals”.
- Click on the “Add Adult”.
- Now type the search for the member with whom you want to share the account, by typing mail ID or name and then hit “Continue”
- Click on the “Agree” button which means you agree to share your amazon wallet and credit card details and everything related to your amazon account.
- Once you choose the item lists you want to share with the person including Apps, eBooks, Audiobooks, and games. (Person will automatically be notified and will be able to access prime services including prime videos.)
- The last step is to tap on the “Send Invitation”.
Way to Share Amazon Prime Accounts with Teen:
- Open Amazon into a browser and go to the “Account & List” as we did in the previous procedure, now click on “Your Account”.
- You can see “Amazon Household” in your “Account Page”. Click on it and search for the “Shopping Programs and rentals” option.
- Click on the “Add a Teen” and click on the signup button. You can search for them by their email ID or phone number.
- Simply click on the invite button and type email ID or Phone number to send the invitation. Teens’ accounts enable you to review and track every order they make.
- Once you do it, teens can enjoy the benefits of Prime membership.
Read More: 12 Best LiveTV app for Amazon Fire Stick
Way to Share Amazon Prime Accounts with Child:
The procedure of sharing amazon prime accounts with adults, teens, and children is the same.
- Open Amazon’s website into any browser and go to the “Account & Lists” and find “Your Account” from the drop-down menu.
- On the “Your Account” page, click on the “Amazon Household” and again go to the “Shopping programs and rentals” tab.
- Click on the “Add a child”
- Now you have to “Add a profile of your child” and then click on the Save button. This option was not in the above two.
Note: Once you create a profile for your child and add it to the prime member list, it will be visible to devices like Kindle eReaders, Fire TV, Android tablets, and Fire tablets.
Amazon is the leading platform for shopping as well as for digital content. You can take their prime membership and enjoy the web series, movies, shows, and prime shows.
Well as a user sometimes it’s required to share an Amazon account with others. So Amazon allows you to share your one prime membership account with your friends and family.
Well for sharing your prime account with others you can take the help of one prime service called Household. In one prime account, you can add up to six members which are divided into three categories like two adults, four pre-teen children, and four teens.
We have shared a complete guide for this and we hope this article was helpful for you. If you still have any questions or suggestions regarding Share Amazon Prime Account you can leave us a comment below.
You may also like: