If you’ve landed on this page it means you have intentionally or unintentionally deleted the app from the iPhone and iPad and don’t have a backup for those apps therefore, looking for a solution for the same. No need to worry about it because in this post I will share the step-by-step process of How To Restore Deleted Apps On the iPhone.
Don’t worry you will not have to pay any extra penny for this but make sure you have the same Apple ID that was used to purchase the app. Let’s jump into the topic and know everything about How Do I Restore Deleted Apps On My iPhone.
Read More: How to Fix App Icon Disappeared on Android?
How To Restore Deleted Apps In iPhone?
The process of restoring the deleted apps on the home screen of the iPhone is a pretty straightforward task but for doing this you need to give close attention to the given details.
There are multiple ways for doing this, Either choose the App Store to get it back or you can go with iTunes. Below I will share both steps that will make it easy for you to choose the easiest one.
Process-1. How To Restore Deleted Apps On iPhone By Using App Store:
- Go to the App Store on the device you want to restore the deleted app.
- You can see an “Update Button” at the bottom of the screen. Tap on it.
- Now click on the “Purchase” tab that will allow you to see all the purchased apps.
- You can see two taps there. ( All and Not On this iPhone)
- Tap on the “Not on this iPhone”
- All the bought apps will be shown here.
- Find your desired deleted app from the list and tap on the “Download” button.
- The app will be reinstalled on the iPhone.
Process-2. For How To Reinstall Deleted Apps On iPhone By Using iTunes:
This process will work only if your iPhone’s iTunes is able to sync iPhone so make sure iTunes is working perfectly. Follow the given process for How To Restore Deleted Apps On iPhone.
- First of all, launch iTunes on your computer.
- Connected devices will be showing on the screen so choose your iPhone or iPad.
- Go to Setting and then click on Apps.
- Select the app from the list to install it again.
Read More: How to change iMessage bubble color in iOS?
How To Restore Deleted Calendar On iPhone?
We have covered How to Restore Deleted App on iPhone but how about if you accidentally deleted the calendar on iPhone? No worries follow these simple steps for recovering the calendar too. I will share multiple ways to restore deleted calendars on iPhone. You can try any of these. In some rare cases if any process doesn’t work perfectly then you can try the next process.
Process-1. Restore Deleted Calendar On iPhone by iCloud?
- Open Browser and go to iCould.com
- Log in with your credentials.
- Go to settings and then Advance.
- Click on Calendars and Reminders.
- You have to select the date you deleted the calendar app from your phone and click next.
- It will restore your calendar. You can find it on your phone and with that iCloud will send you an email for confirmation.
Process-2. Restore Deleted Calendar On iPhone by Softwares
There are multiple software is available for recovering calendars, photos, files, videos from iOS devices. Here I will share one of the best software (Stellar Data Recovery) for this work.
- Download the software into your computer from the internet.
- Install the Stellar Data Recovery and launch it.
- Connect iPhone or iPad to the same computer via data cable.
- Choose the “Recover From Phone” option from the left side.
- Now you will have multiple options on the screen for recovery.
- Choose accordingly, as we are talking about Calendars. Click Next after choosing the Calendar.
- Now follow the on-screen guide.
Process-3. To get back the calendar from Apple backup.
- Log in with your Apple ID to iCloud.
- Go to Settings and find the General Tab.
- Click on Reset then “Erase All Contents”
- Then go to settings
- You can see “Data Screen and App, simply tap on the Restore button.
- You can use a backup file from the backup file list.
The earlier process will be applied to iCloud. If you are using iTunes then follow the below steps.
- On your computer Open iTunes
- Your iPhone should be connected to the same computer.
- You can see the connected iPhone in the device list. So choose from it.
- Now choose the backup file
- Click on the Restore Backup Button to restore the files.
I am sure after reading this article you may have some questions coming to your mind about How to get deleted apps back? Therefore, I picked some common questions users looking for. You can find them below.
#1. Using Any Third-Party Data Recovery Software Will Affect My iPhone?
There are hundreds of data recovery software available on the internet, they may steal your data so choosing the best one you have to do research. You can try Stellar Data Recovery.
#2. Why My Calendar Delete From iPhone or iPad?
There may be many causes. If you format your devices, if any virus is affected it will remove the file, images, videos, even calendar too. So avoid visiting an unauthentic site.
Apple provides its users with data backup solutions within their official apps. In some cases, if it doesn’t work then the next you can go with other recovering software. In this post, I shared Stellar Data Recovery.
In some cases, if you deleted some apps from the iPhone or iPad then generally we don’t get an option to reinstall them. So in this post, I shared several ways How To Restore Deleted Apps On iPhone.
Either you can take the help of the App Store or you can go with iTunes to get that app back. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding How Do I Restore Deleted Apps On My iPhone, you can leave me a comment below.
You may also like: